OPM Sales has a very convenient return/exchange policy in place for all products bought in-store.
You can return/exchange products (excluding “Final Sale” items) within 30 days from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, all merchandise must be:
- in the original packaging with tags attached,
- with original receipt/confirmation email,
- and not "Final Sale".
Final Sale items:
- All headwear - hats, headbands, helmets.
- All base-layer apparel - undergarments, swimwear, compression bottoms, masks and socks.
- Water bottles.
- Any loose items or products marked as "Final Sale".
- Team Buys: Orders that consist of 6 or more items of the same style.
All the above listed items are considered Final Sale and CANNOT be returned/exchanged. OPM Sales reserves the right to designate any other item as non-returnable at any time and this will be noted on the product.
Items can be returned/exchanged only at an OPM Sales location and not by shipping. Exchanges are dependent on availability and we encourage customers to check with the store location before arriving.
Merchandise with manufacturer’s defects must be returned within 60 days from original date of purchase with original receipt. They must be unworn, unwashed, with the original packaging and tags attached and intact.
It must be a result of a manufacturing defect and not caused by regular wear and tear.
Damages will be assessed at the discretion of the store manager and this decision will be considered final.
A refund will be issued if all the requirements are met and after the products are inspected by us.
Refunds issued will be credited to the payment method that was used to purchase the items.
A store credit may be issued for items that do not qualify for a refund.
- OPM Sales reserves the right to refuse an item being returned/exchanged.
- If the items being returned/exchanged do not meet the required criteria, you may not be issued a refund.
- A store credit may be issued for items that do not qualify for a refund.